A warm welcome to Cranford House, widely regarded as one of the UK’s leading independent small schools. Situated in Moulsford, on the South Oxfordshire/Berkshire borders, we are proud of the vibrant education we offer to girls aged 3 – 16 and boys aged 3 – 7, combining academic excellence, outstanding pastoral care and a wealth of all round opportunities.
- OPEN EVENTSClick above to view details of our upcoming open events
- Headmaster's News27/3/15 At the end of this spring term I look back with great pleasure on the many wonderful learning opportunities our pupils have enjoyed, right the way through the school from the Nursery to GCSE years.
- "Excellent" ISI Inspection 2014In its recent school inspection, Cranford House was graded “Excellent” in all eight categories examined by the inspectors.
- Springtime in Year 326/3/15 Year 3 enjoyed beautiful spring weather as they went lambing at Wittenham.
- Charity begins in Year 526/3/15 Year 5 have shown their generosity of spirit this term, planning and carrying out a fund raising activity for their chosen charity.
- Little Willows Spring Show26/3/15 The annual Spring Show by the Owls and Squirrels groups from the Willows class was a wonderful showcase of the year’s learning so far.
- Year 2 are Fighting Fit!24/3/15 Year 2 have been lucky enough to have three visitors over the last few weeks to help with their topic of Fighting Fit.
- Messing about on the river with Year 120/3/15 Year 1 had a fun and informative trip to the River and Rowing museum in Henley as part of their topic on transport.
Saturday 28 March
Sunday 29 March
Monday 30 March
- 09:00GCSE ICT Revision Session
- 12:30GCSE ICT Revision Session
Tuesday 31 March
- 09:00GCSE Physics/Chemistry Revision Session
- 12:30GCSE Physics/Chemistry
Wednesday 1 April
- 10:00GCSE English Revision Day
- 16:00GCSE English Romeo and Juliet Theatre Trip
Thursday 2 April
- GCSE English Romeo and Juliet Theatre Trip
- 10:00GCSE Geography Revision Session
Friday 3 April